The Revive dog supplement has been formulated by experts to ensure maximum recovery and protection, both internally and externally, from the daily demands of an active dog.
What is Revive?
Our product to keep all working dogs at 100% capacity. Revive does what it says: protects against wear and tear helping your dog reach its full potential.
Formulated by experts to ensure maximum recovery and protection from the daily demands of an active dog. Healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels are achieved.
Revive contains powerful ingredients to enhance and maintain performance.
Dynamic Blend of Amino Acids and Antioxidants
A healthy immune system is crucial. Our carefully balanced mix of amino acids and antioxidants keeps it working effectively. Amino acid anti-inflammatory properties fight infections and helps maintain healthy coat and skin. Kidneys and liver are supported too.
Vitamin C, ‘The Protector’
The levels of vitamin C in working dogs are easily depleted. Revive contains just the right measure of vitamin C to keep your dog at healthy levels, ensuring optimum recovery. Resistance to disease is also enhanced.
Maintained Strength and Muscle
Revive includes an isolate hydrolysed soya protein that is also kind to dog digestion. This will assist in the repair of muscle tissue that is broken down during high impact exercise. Energy levels are maintained.
Revive will aid the prevention of common parasites like fleas, ticks and heart worm.
All Natural Ingredients
Revive is made from all natural ingredients, completely free from additives, flavourings and preservatives. So absolutely no side effects to upset mood or behaviour.
Who is ProDog Revive for?
The Revive formula has something to offer all dogs. There is no distinction. From the smallest of Terriers to the largest Great Danes, the organic, premium grade ingredients are extremely beneficial to all canines. As well as assisting with the prevention of many common dog ailments, if you have a very active dog that gets plenty of exercise, Revive offers the nutrients required to aid a speedy recovery – much like an athlete after a workout.
What’s in ProDog Revive?
The all natural ingredients in ProDog Revive include the following:-
- Organic Hydrolysed Soya Isolate– This ingredient is 100% dog-friendly and can assist the repair of muscle tissue that becomes broken down during high energy exercise. It can also aid in the prevention of colitis, idiopathic diarrhoea and inflammatory bowel disease. Dogs are known to thrive on plant-based proteins (soya) over milk-based proteins. Unlike many soy proteins, this organic hydrolysed isolate is entirely organic and has not been genetically modified in any way.
- Rolled Oat Flour– a gluten-free ingredient which is a great source of fibre. It keeps cholesterol levels low and is a good nerve tonic with a calming effect both mentally and physically post exercise.
- Dimethylglycine (DMG)– Important amino acid antioxidant to boost the immune system, offers protection to liver and kidneys.
- N-Acetylcysteine (NAC)– Amino acid with anti-inflammatory properties, may help against infections and improves skin and coat maintenance.
- Decaffeinated Green Tea – Antioxidant rich in Polyphenols EGCG.
- Chlorella – Rich in detoxifier chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals and protein. Aids protection against common parasites, fleas, ticks and heartworm.
- Taurine – Amino acid rich in sulphur, the key ingredient in bile, which can help lower cholesterol and blood pressure. Supports urinary tract, eye health and can help nervous impulse.
- AlgaVia Protein – High in amino acids, arginine and glutamate which are essential to dogs of all ages. Free of all known allergens, made up of ALL essential amino acids, dietary fibre and healthy lipids to improve digestion and increase energy levels.
- Dried Egg Powder– A complete amino acid food source rich in vitamin A, riboflavin, folate, vitamin B12, iron, selenium and fatty acids. Can assist a dog’s energy levels and aid in their growth and general development.
- Vitamin C –Levels diminish in working and exercised dogs as well as a sick or stressed animal. Replenishing vitamin C levels aids in optimum recovery and resistance to disease.
Full Ingredients List:
Hydrolysed Soya Isolate, Organic Rolled Oat Flour, Chlorella, L-Taurine, AlgaVia Protein, Dried Egg Powder, Cysteine, L-Glycine, Decaffeinated Green Tea Extract, Vitamin C, Alanine Histidine, Arginine, Isoleucine, Aspartic Acid, Leucine, Cysteine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid, Methionine, Glycine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Threonine, Serine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Valine.
Small dogs (up to 15kg): 1 serving per day.
Medium dogs (up to 25kg): 1-2 servings per day.
Large dogs (over 25kg): 2-3 servings per day.
Feeding scoop provided.
Not for puppies under the age of 6 months. Do not exceed recommended servings.
We advise building up gradually to the full recommended dose. Start with half a scoop once a day for 3-4 days, then go to 1 full scoop a day for 3-4 days. Then increase the dose by half a scoop each 3-4 days after this until you have reached the recommended full dose for your size dog, as per the product label guide.
How to Add ProDog Nutrition to Wet Dog Food
It couldn’t be easier to get the great benefits of the dog food supplement ProDog for your dog. Follow these 4 easy steps:
1. Place the normal amount of wet or raw dog food in your pet’s favourite bowl.
2. Add 1 or 2 scoops of the ProDog Nutrition supplement according to the weight of your dog (full instructions are on the side of the ProDog tub). If you are using more than one ProDog Nutrition supplement, add the second scoop as well.
3. Stir the ingredients together until most of the supplement(s) is dissolved
4. Feed! And watch your dog wolf down the delicious mixture.
It really is that simple. As well as all the benefits for your dogs’ coat, joints, weight and muscle – ProDog’s professionally formulated supplement, to human consumption grade, is formulated to be attractive to dogs – they just love ProDog!
How to Add ProDog Nutrition to Dry Dog Food
It couldn’t be easier to get the great benefits of the dog food supplement ProDog for your dog. Follow these 5 easy steps:
1. Place the normal amount of dry dog food in your pets favourite bowl
2. Add 1 or 2 scoops of the ProDog Nutrition supplement according to the weight of your dog (full instructions are on the side of the ProDog tub). If you are using more than one ProDog Nutrition supplement, add the second scoop as well
3. Add a little cold water to the mixture
4. Stir the ingredients together until most of the supplement powder is dissolved
5. Feed! And watch your dog wolf down the delicious mixture
It really is that simple. As well as all the benefits for your dog’s coat, joints, weight and muscle, ProDog’s professionally formulated supplement, to human consumption grade, is formulated to be attractive to dogs – they just love ProDog!
* Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.